World is looking for World class in everything that it sees, also there is a compulsion of safeguarding our Mother Earth from Global warming in spite of our various activities when working towards World class. Customers prescribe suppliers or its service providers to follow certain International standards and sometimes with specific criteria for qualification. The combined achievement of World class without Global warming and delighting customers by exceeding their expectations has really become a challenge to any industry or an organization.
JVR CONSULTANTS was formed to shoulder the responsibility of meeting the requirements by working with the service providers, understanding their needs, identifying the required orientations and helping them to make their Customers delighted by providing complete solutions which exceeds their Customer’s expectations. It was founded by Mr. V. Ramavallabhan during the year 2005.
Profile of Mr. V. Ramavallabhan, Management & Technical Advisor / Coach
Physics Graduate with Post Graduate Diploma in Master of Business Administration (PGDMBA), Diploma in Production Management (DPM).
- ISO 9001:2015 (IRCA & Exemplar Global formerly RAQBSA)
- IATF 16949 : 2016 (AIAG, USA – IATF)
- AS 9100C(RABQSA),
- ISO 27001:2013 (NABET)
- ISO 14001: 2015(IRCA)
- ISO 50001:2011 (BSI)
- TL 9000:2016 (QuEST)
- ISO 45001:2018 (IRCA)
- VDA 6.3 : 2010 & 2016 Process Auditor in the Product Life Cycle (VDA – QMC. Germany).
- Certificate of Lean Competency – Lean Manufacturing from QCI.
- Master Trainer – ZED (QCI)
- Certified IPC Specialist : IPC/WHMA-A-620 Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies.
- Plexus International recognized Trainer / Coach for IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001 and AS 9100
- Pursuing Project Management Program (PMP) – Project Management Institute (PMI)
35+ years of Rich hands on industrial experience.
20 years of corporate working experience in R & D, Manufacturing, Quality, Supplier Development, etc in the industry like Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Plastics, etc.
Since the year 2005 (15+ years) in Training (Technical & Soft skills) and consulting in the various industries that include Automobile, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Plastics, Casting, Forging, Printing, Cement, Sugar, Rubber, Chemical, Construction, Fabrication, Heavy Engineering, Shipping, Garments, Pharma, etc.
Presented papers in International seminars on various topics like TQM, Global Warming, etc.
Awards: Received Awards for best Soft Skills and Corporate Trainer.
Trained over 20 K Participants
Completed over 100 turn around projects
Further consistently creating professionals by providing Training and Consulting