Business process improvement (BPI) is a management exercise in which enterprise leaders use various methodologies to analyze their procedures to identify areas where they can improve accuracy, effectiveness and/or efficiency and then redesign those processes to realize the improvements.
- Setting objectives for each Business processes like Marketing, R & D, Production, Quality, Purchase or any other identified business processes specific to the industry segment.
- Defining the organization structure,
- Setting RRA for the personnel towards meeting the set objectives,
- Aligning the whole organization towards the overall business goals.
- Support in monitoring and evaluating the performance of each processes and overall organization performance
- Providing advices, mentoring as appropriate.